Re: KVM networking.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Walter Hurry <walterhurry@lavabit.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 02:18:08 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:
>
>> Good time of the day.
>>

>> I try to run KVM network w/o under normal user w/ the following result:
>>
>> So, what's wrong w/ my setup?
>
> $ cd w
> bash: cd: w: No such file or directory
> cd /w
> bash: cd: /w: No such file or directory
>
> I am baffled by your mention of "w/". Can you amplify please?

In this case, "w/" is an abbreviation of the word "with".  You can
replace the statement with:

"I try to run KVM network without under normal user with the following
result:" and "So, what's wrong with my setup?"

This, admittedly, doesn't make much sense, either, but "without" and
"with" are the accepted expansions of "w/o" and "w/".  It is not a
directory name.

--
Chris