Debian install , need to add wireless firmware

Hello, I must clarify a few things,  I have no cd's no usb keys and im using the installer from google goodbye microsoft.
I can't install from network because it can't detect my wireless card.  I have the firmware on my win XP partition but have no idea how
to get it to the installer.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

Also is there a way to do a full install from xp parittion?