Re: php 5.2 as cgi not working in debian 6.0

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 18:10:59 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 17:37:32 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:

(...)

>> Have you also checked the permissions of the involved files and
>> folders?
>>
> Yes, the user:group is according to the apache as in debian i.e.
>
> www-data:www-data
>
> still no luck yet !!!

According to the guide you have provided, you need to check the
permisions and ownership of:

/usr/local/bin/php5.2/
/php5-cgi/
/php5-cgi/php52.fcgi

And of course, your Apache2 setup has to be properly configured and the
site(s) you have setup should be running before making any of these
changes.

In addition to this, I also asked for the location of "phpinfo.php" and
"php.ini" files. Where are they?

Something is telling your Apache that has to look for the newer version
of php you have installed while it should be reading the one you have
compiled.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón