Preseeded installation with non-standard locale

Hi everyone,

I am trying to configure an unattended installation with a non-standard locale for my language/country-choices.

I am trying to install systems with the locale "de_DE@euro". The script /usr/bin/localechooser will disect the preseeded locale and look up the language ("de") in the file /usr/share/localechooser/languagelist.

This file contains the line "de;1;DE;de_DE.UTF-8;;kbd=lat0-sun16(utf8)" which sets the locale to "de_DE.UTF-8". I have found no way of "forcing" another locale than the one found in this file.

I start the installation with the kernel-parameter "locale=de_DE@euro". The relevant entries in my preseed file are:

#v+
d-i debian-installer/locale string de_DE@euro
d-i debian-installer/fallbacklocale select de_DE@euro
locales locales/default_environment_locale select de_DE@euro
localechooser debian-installer/locale string de_DE@euro
d-i localechooser/supported-locales multiselect de_DE@euro
locales locales/locales_to_be_generated multiselect de_DE.UTF-8 de_DE@euro
d-i pkgsel/install-language-support boolean false
d-i localechooser/preferred-locale select de_DE@euro
d-i debian-installer/charmap ISO-8859-15

d-i debian-installer/locale string de_DE@euro
d-i debian-installer/keymap string de
d-i debian-installer/locale select de_DE@euro
#v-

As you can see I have tried setting every option I could find.

Is there a way of getting localechooser to choose exactly what I specified?

Regards,
Philipp Tölke