Can I insall from xp partition?

Hello I'm trying to install debian but the debian installer from goodbye microsoft does not work, Because
my network card requires Firmware.  Nothing seems to work for me.  So Im going to try and dl a cd or 2 to
get it working, And install from XP if this is possible please let me know.  Maybe freeware version of VMware?
But I think I remember this was possible without vmware?  As long as you had the data on xp.
I have no cd's or dvd's or usb keys.  Im in the hospital with a broken leg and got another month or 2 here.
I got other complications too.  So Im looking for a way to install debian the old fashion way.  But
I can't remember how.  Any Advice or any thing would be greatly appreciated.

I need an OS that challenges me.  I'm bored, Extremely bored and sick of xp or wintendo! hehe

desperately yours Tommy.