Re: firegpg is dead long live cr-gpg

On Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:14:58 +0100, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

There's an interesting discontinuation notice:

http://blog.getfiregpg.org/2010/06/07/firegpg-discontinued/

***
"(...) Gmail support was too hackish and I’m not using Gmail for a long
time, so… I’m tired of constantly adapt FireGPG for Gmail’s update,
getting mail and mail about the same problem. Sorry."
***

I can feel his pain. My dear Gmail, why are you so "hackish"? :-)

>   Has anyone tried out cr-gpg ?
>
> ref:
> http://thinkst.com/tools/cr-gpg/

Mmm, that ".crx" extension filename is for Chrome/Chromium, right?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón