Re: Wow, Evolution left me with eggs in my face

On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 16:14:53 -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:

> On 10/01/2011 03:38 PM, Walter Hurry wrote:
>> On Sat, 01 Oct 2011 20:29:59 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>>
>>> Do I need to switch back to Windoof's Thunderbird for Linux, or is
>>> there any usable Linux Mailer?

>> A post like that does not deserve a constructive response. Plonk.
>>

>   It surely did NOT have to be included in your reply either!!!

Well, the first question I could and would have answered, but after the
rest I was so disgusted that I did not wish to try assisting. I left the
original post intact so that anyone who did not read the whole thread
could see what was going on.

However, I concede that I should probably have snipped; sorry.