Re: install and wireless issues on Dell D600

Well, I solved this.  I decided to leave the laptop alone for a
while.  After doing this, I had another go at installing Debian,
and it found both network devices (the Broadcom and the wireless),
and the Debian Installer obtained the non-free driver for the
wireless that I provided on my usb-stick.  So, it turns out the laptop
was just tired. It worked perfectly after it was rested.

Mark