Re: Intrusion Statistics

1. How are you figuring the source country? If you're looking at the ip in the handshake and comparing this to a db of ip / country, you're only looking at half of the story. If you're a bit smarter and have a list of border routers that country owns and are looking at that for the source country, this is probably better.