Re: MiniDLNA and wav files

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 20:23:33 +0200, Diederik de Haas wrote:

> I'm using minidlna (version 1.0.21+dfsg-1) to serve (music) files to my
> (Pinnacle/Roku) SoundBridge device. My collection contains mostly mp3
> files and some wav files. When I browse my collection and select a wav
> file to play nothing seems to happen. If I have other files (mp3) in the
> playing queue it immediately starts playing that, but not wav files.

(...)

Just some thoughts...

1/ To dicard something wrong at the "roku" side, have you tried to use
another client media player to play the wav files?

2/ To discard a problem with the media file itslef, have you tried to
play another set of wav file samples?

P.S. Can't CC with my newsreader ;-(

Greetings,

--