Re: Squeeze: How to hide certain partitions in Nautilus

On 30/06/11 22:43, Hoang Le wrote:
>     Firstly did you run:-
>     # mount -a
>     after creating the new fstab??
>
>     Secondly did you log out and log back in??
>

> Yes, I did both
<snipped>

My mistake - I should have said - reboot instead of log out.

Before trying special udev rules... re-enable (uncomment) those fstab
lines that refer to the sda1 and sda2.
No need to run "mount -a" afterwards.
Regrettably I can't remember which services need to be restarted - so
make like Microsoft and reboot. :-)
Let me know the result.

Cheers.

--
“I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here.
'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.'