Re: Problem with Samba on Squeeze

El 2011-05-03 a las 02:50 -0700, Roger Morgan escribió:

(resending to the list, no sensible data on it)

> > From: Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
>

> > Make  a quick test. Try "smbclient -L servername" but when asked for the
> > user's  password just press [enter] to log anonymously and check if you
> > get any  output differenet than the first one.
> >
> Yes, it is different:
>
> ~$ smbclient -L lyra
> Enter roger's password:
> Anonymous login successful

Wow. It logs just fine. So in the end there must be something with
authentication which does not like samba but dunno "what" nor "why" :-?

Sorry, I'm out of ideas :-( and the full logs you sent was not showing
any specific error or warning on the authentication side. Let's see if
someone here can suggest another thing to test...

> Domain=[GALAXY] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.5.6]
>
>         Sharename       Type      Comment
>         ---------       ----      -------
>         print$          Disk      Printer Drivers
>         Samsung1510     Printer   lyra smbshare
>         common          Disk      lyra smbshare
>         IPC$            IPC       IPC Service (lyra server)
>         Samsung_ML-1510_700 Printer   Samsung ML-1510_700
> Anonymous login successful
> Domain=[GALAXY] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 3.5.6]
>
>         Server               Comment
>         LYRA                 lyra server
>
>         Workgroup            Master
>         GALAXY               LYRA