Re: Squeeze. After Trinity istall no boot background picture

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 6:21 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 05 Feb 2011 18:13:37 +0300, Mark Goldshtein wrote:
>
>> Recently, I have installed Trinity (KDE 3 fork) into my Squeeze laptop.
>> After that, that nice boot picture which accompanying logon window is
>> gone. Instead, I see acid green-yellow background of high intensity and
>> extremely eye irritating.
>>
>> I have tried to find background image but do not know name and location.
>> Wide search brought me nothing.
>
> (...)
>
> You can get it from here:
>
> http://svn.debianart.org/themes/spacefun/

Thank you for an advice!
You are always here, Camaleón, and ready to help, that very supportive.

offtopic---

As a matter of fact, I killed my Debian installation. The way it
happend was simple, I have installed "trinity" with trivial  command #
apt-get install desktop-base-trinity kde-trinity, so, as it seems to
me, it may be uninstalled with adequate and predictable command.
Obviously, my opinion about what "install/uninstall" command means,
does not comply with sharp and strict vision of such processes of
"trinity" creators. Well, "trinity" takes with itself into the void my
standard GNOME desktop also.
Yes, of course, my knowledge of linux systems is very basic and it is
the only reason I have no power to resurrect the system in its glory,
which is, of course, possible for an any advanced padawan.

--
Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein