BIOS boot message. How to fix?

I'm running kernel 2.6.26-2-amd64 .  Recently I have started getting this
informational message on boot:

Your BIOS doesn't have a aperture memory hole.
Please enable the IOMMU option in the BIOS setup.

The BIOS is ASUS M2N PV-VM ACPI BIOS R1201

When I enter BIOS setup, I see no option for enabling the IOMMU option.
Please tell me what I should be looking for and what I should change it to?

FWIW, the system seems to boot normally.  I have found no glitches, but I like
to keep ahead of this kind of problem.

Thanks,

Mark