Re: Wheezy update wrecks MC graphics?

On 2011-12-30 23:01, Jeff Gordon wrote:
Hi, Folks --

A recent wheezy update has caused Midnight Commander screens to have those
garbled characters instead of drawn lines.  I'm aware I can use "mc -a" and
"mcedit -a" as a workaround, but it would be nice to have the proper lines
restored.  Anybody know what recent update would have produced this and/or
what I can do to "restore peace" to Midnight Commander...?

Thanks kindly,

Hi,
I'm not using MC very often so maybe I didn't notice changes but my MC (on daily updated Wheezy) have straight border lines.
http://dobosevic.com/nix/mc.png

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic