Re: OT: deferring gmail's new look

On Du, 25 dec 11, 11:58:55, Tony Baldwin wrote:

> Or, you could just get your gmail with mutt over imap.

I'm doing this and I have to say it is not the best combo. Sure, you can
tweak mutt to do almost everything, but gmail does so many non-standard
things that you still can't get it quite right. And gmail's search is
superior.

I wish mutt would be integrated with sup/notmuch, THAT would be a killer
combo ;)

Regards,
Andrei