iceweasel cannot open gmail and some other sites

After upgrade to Iceweasel 9.0 from http://mozilla.debian.net/ all at a
sudden I cannot open gmail page, either by typing gmail.com in the
address bar or by clicking Gmail link/button on google page. The reaction
in both cases the same - nothing happens/opens.

It looks like some other sites are affected as well. So far detected the
same happens if attempting to open www.ixquick.com.

Downloaded and tried Firefox 9.01 on the same machine, it works just
fine. Firefox 9.0 on my Ubuntu works fine as well.

Does anybody experiencing the same behaviour? Any suggestion, please?