Re: OT programming languages/ systems for advanced applications on Linux

On 12/24/2011 01:06 PM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
what about D ?

I'd really like to start using a UML power tool to help me with advanced applications.

I've used Umbrello, but it hasn't been updated since June 2007 and its Perl support is thin/ immature. (C++ and Java appear to be the best supported, but I haven't tried.) Umbrello 1.5.71 seems to have a code generator for D. Have you tried using Umbrello with D?

    http://uml.sourceforge.net/index.php

Are there better FOSS UML power tools out there, for Perl, D, or whatever?

David