Fwd: Re: OT programming languages/ systems for advanced applications on Linux

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: OT programming languages/ systems for advanced applications on Linux
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 17:23:46 -0500
From: tony baldwin <tonybaldwin@gmx.com>
To: g6299304p@rezozer.net

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Jerome BENOIT
Sent: 12/24/11 04:06 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org

what about D ?

On 24/12/11 21:56, David Christensen wrote:
> On 12/24/2011 06:44 AM, Miles Fidelman wrote:
>> Lisp

I do like lisp.
I've barely played with it, but something about it is...I don't know,
lisp code is pretty to look at.
Is it weird that I think that?
Should I seek therapy?
I've decided I'd really like to learn it, at the very least.
(I know: I like tcl, now lisp...I should start speaking latin, too.)

Ruby looks fun. It looks like the bastard child of tcl and perl, or something.

./tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.net
All Tony, all the time!