minor gripes with squeeze

I have squeeze working reasonably well with some minor gripes (or differences between Lenny and Squeeze).

First: Under Lenny, when I plugged my USB sticks into my computer I could read/write/delete files and folders with no problem. I could (and needed to) unmount the drive to delete the icon from the display prior to unplugging it. I as the user had complete control over it without any changes in permission. Now under Squeeze, when I plug the USB key in, it automounts and auto-unmounts thus removing the icon from the display however I can only read the contents. No moves/writes/deletes, no manual unmount etc-- it says I am not the owner (root is). I haven't looked further into this -- something to do during the next week or so.

Second: One of my games changed -- Under Lenny the GnomeSame game had different tiles available and 3 different sizes of boards. Now under Squeeze I had to re-install Gnomesame game as it totally disappeared when I upgraded. I have only 1 tile type and only 1 size board.

Third: Under Lenny -- If I opened up my Home folder and selected my downloads folder -- it was just a standard folder with no differences between it and any other folder. Now with Squeeze, when I open up my downloads file I have this "blue info section' regarding bluetooth file sharing with the ability to 'launch preferences'. I can't find anywhere to delete or remove this (to me) annoyance. This downloads folder is the only one it shows up.

Other than that it seems be running fine and I did learn a lot doing the upgrade from Lenny to Squeeze.

John