problem with access settings

Hello list,

I am stuck with a little problem, maybe you know, where I am thinking wrong.

Problem description: In earlier times, powerdevil got an option, to force the
cpu not to increase clockspeed to max, even when a process wants it to.
This option is no more available, but it is possible, to execute a
shellscript, whenever I change the power-profile.

So I wrote a little script, which is doing so. When I execute it as user
"root", then it is working perfectly.

But as a normal user I am not root and powerdevil also not, as it belongs to
group "powerdev". To get it executed, I set the ownership to user=root
group=powerdev and also set the id to let it execute as root. See:

 ls -la /sbin/ | grep cpu
-rwsr-xr-x  1 root root        67 Dez 22 23:25 cpufreq-max.sh
-rwsr-xr-x  1 root root        67 Dez 22 23:18 cpufreq-min.sh

But it does not work! Where is my error? Must I set a link to the shell? Or
are the settings of the shell incorrect?

Maybe someone can enlighten me, as I do not see, whta is wrong.

Merry christmas and thnaks

Hans