Re: Icedove Tab Bar - Ugly

Sorry, this was meant to go to list as well.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Icedove Tab Bar - Ugly
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:04:57 +1000
From: Ashton Fagg <ashton@fagg.id.au>
To: Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com>

On 22/12/11 21:53, Scott Ferguson wrote:
And I thought you were being petty - but that is one ugly theme. Is that
one of the benefits of Gnome?

I use XFCE actually. I like the rest of the theme, just that one bit is
awful.

If you don't want another theme (which I suspect is the best option)
just modify your existing one (warning - lot's of icons, much more
complicated than Iceweasel theming).
Take a look in Addons Manager =>  Appearance. See what theme is currently
installed (I think it's either bugfuttugly or clubittodeath) - download
and unzip the same theme, and modify to suit - or put it out of it's
misery and start with something that won't sour milk while it's still in
the cow.
Hint:-
http://mozilla.paenglab.ch/files/nuvola-1.12+-tb.xpi

It's the default one that comes with Icedove - it's not one I've installed.

And that Nuvola one is...interesting.

Cheers.