Re: lxde "customize look and feel"

Hi, Hugo:

>Preferences -> Customize Look and Feel does nothing. Is that supposed
>to be that way?
>
>What would I be missing? I installed lxde with 'apt-get
>--no-install-recommends install lxde' because otherwise I would
>install the universe, just too many notes :-)

I'm not an experienced user of the DE - but I like it and use it.

What I suggest is trying all the options that can sound related to
'look and feel' - from main menu under submenu Preferences.

Also, You can experiment directly w/ its configuration found in

~/.config/pcmanfm/LXDE/pcmanfm.conf

by default some options are missing - You better check the web for more.

Also don't forget to reread its config.s to see the change.

Sthu.