Re: Add texinfo back to build depends: policy has been subverted

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:46:02 +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> On Sb, 17 dec 11, 15:15:11, Regid Ichira wrote:
>>   Quoting changelog of some recent deb:
>>
>>     Add texinfo back to build depends: policy has been subverted
>
> Sorry, my cristal ball is not working to find out which deb you are
> talking about :-)

X-)

Google returns a snippet for the changelog of "krb5":

http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/k/krb5/krb5_1.10+dfsg~alpha1-6/changelog

***
krb5 (1.10+dfsg~alpha1-5) unstable; urgency=low

* Add texinfo back to build depends: policy has been subverted by the
evil forces of wishful thinking and forward progress

-- Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org>  Wed, 30 Nov 2011 09:09:55 -0500
***

Though its full meaning is unknown to me. I can barely understand that
new packaging requirements are in place.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón