Re: upgrading lenny to squeeze question

http://www.howtoforge.com/upgrade-debian-lenny-to-squeeze-in-a-few-simple-steps
>> My last root teminal command was
> >> apt-get dist-upgrade
> > It seems to be working ok up to this screen

> >> Package configuration
.. Configuring grub-pc
.. In order to replace the Legacy version of GRUB in your system, it is
.. recommended that /boot/grub/menu.lst is adjusted to load a GRUB 2 boot
..
> > It seems to have stopped there as the <Ok> is not highlighted -- how do

> > I proceed from this point?

> If you are still staring at that screen have you tried pressing the
> 'enter' key?

Maybe press the 'tab' key until the <Ok> is highlighted, then press 'enter'
?

sent by Webmail @ Riverland Internet