Re: CUI tool for converting FLAC/Wav bit/stability.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Julien:

>You can also use sndfile-resample from the samplerate-programs. If you
>don't mind building a smal app from source, there's also Fons
>Adriaensen's resample program, which I think is currently hosted on
>linuxaudio.org. It's advantage, it is faster.

I have read in its description, the samplerate-program, that it can
convert only its rate, do You know about bits?

I want to use Debian repo software - because of security and auto
updates. But thanks again, for other ideas too.