aptitude autoupdating.

Good time of the day.

I have put to cron auto update of a system by aptitude.

As parameters I set safe-upgrade and 'yes' to all questions - so that
packages might be installed itself in case of config. questions, etc.

Now I think it will not be secure in case there is a problem w/ public
key of a maintainer - it probably will accept BAD key also.

So, my question is, What is the proper way of at one hand to get
automation of upgrade process, at the other - to remain the upgraded
system safe?!

Thanks for Your time.