Re: New laptop with Linux preinstalled

* Richard Owlett <rowlett@pcnetinc.com> [111211 08:19]:
> I'm looking for a laptop with Linux preinstalled by vendor. I'm
> aware of System76 who ships with Ubuntu. Is there anyone else? I
> would like to do some comparison shopping.

Back in the days of Lenny, this outfit has shipped laptops with Debian
installed and everything working, including WiFi, webcam, audio, and
BlueTooth (except perhaps not the fingerprint reader).  Perhaps a bit
on the expensive side, but faithful, in my experience:

redbarncomputers.com
1235 Upper Front Street
Suite #3
Binghamton