Re: nvidia card fails to see internal screen

Thomas Krichel wrote:
Hi,
  I have been using Debian since 1994 but I only in 1996 and 2009 I
  had an issue so severe I had to write to this list.  Just when I
  want to leave for travel, my X on my laptop dies ;-(

  I am using wheezy on my laptop. It has the nvidia card. Hardly a few
  months go by without trouble with this. I believe the touble started
  with the recent update to 290-10 of xserver-xorg-video-nvidia
  packaged. I don't know how to downgrade, the snapshot server seems
  down.

<snip>

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/nvidia-graphics-drivers/285.03-2/#xserver-xorg-video-nvidia_285.03-2

Hugo