Re: New laptop with Linux preinstalled

Lisi wrote:
On Friday 09 December 2011 21:29:17 Richard Owlett wrote:
I'm looking for a laptop with Linux preinstalled by vendor.
I'm aware of System76 who ships with Ubuntu. Is there anyone
else? I would like to do some comparison shopping.

Thank you.

You don't say where.  That usually means in the USA.  Is that the case here?

Lisi

Yes. More specifically in *RURAL* southwest Missouri. There is no geographically local Linux support which is why I'm leaning towards new rather than used and vendor installed.