Re: web server migration

More information needed, please.  You said that your desktop machine is
running lenny.

I'll start with a few questions and let other folks add theirs....

1. Do you want to try squeeze on the poweredge or stay with lenny?  Is the
hardware in the server supported in lenny or do you have to use squeeze?
2. Are you going to use raid on the disks?  (remember you are using about 4gb
now).
3. What else is the server going to do for you, now and in the future?
4. What web server are you using and what version is it?  What are you
planning to use on the new machine?
5. What provisions are you making for backups?

Mark