Re: how to build a debian package from .run file

Share a great news

It works. The ATI-driver is works.

The culprit is /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fglrx_drv.so

which not symbolic links to the one is supposed to link.

so there is an error report about:

EE) fglrx(0): (fglrxdrm.a version = 8.91.4, expected 8.88.7). Disabling DRI.

Thanks, I should give myself some credit, I was so over-estimate the
difficulties. wasted my whole week.

Best regards,