Re: disable beep for wall command

On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 19:55 +0100, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> Sorry... but is this *your* system? It seems there is a 'Beep' in the mixer:
>
> Simple mixer control 'Beep',0
>    Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined penum
>    Playback channels: Mono
>    Limits: Playback 0 - 3

Finally! yup, I indeed have this Beep in alsamixer. I had to select the
card with f6 to HDA Intel PCH to find it tho. (as lazy as i am, I had f6
binded to other program and i had not tried to select another card to
avoid changing the bind :/)

Finally i got a soundless computer!
Thank you very much to all the answers!;D

Greets!
aL