Re: Re: no sound with flash videos....

Hi, Xunhua --

Some possibilities:  If you've got alsa installed, and pulseaudio just came
in with the upgrade, they may be fighting for control of the audio.  That has
killed sound for me more than once.  My solution is to remove or disable
pulseaudio; someone else might approach it differently.

Also, I don't know what led up to it, but on one occasion all that was
needed was to reinitialize alsa.  I think "alsactl init" was the command
I used on that occasion.

 -- Jeff --