Re: Xfce steals keyboard shortcuts?

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 10:01:09PM +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:
> Sorry, forgot to mention that in previous post..see settings -> window
> manager -> keyboard. there are bunch of <cntrl> related shortcuts there.
> remove them and you'll be all set up.

(Starting the bottom post protocol used here.)

That was helpful but I still haven't ever found, got working or successfully
entered under Xfce4 the <Control>space shortcut that is used by kupfer out
of the box in Gnome and Openbox.  Although I do have <Super>space working
for gmrun.  For that matter, I have never succeeded in getting any
<Control>xyz shortcut working under Xfce4.

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody