Re: installer fails to configure DHCP

Oh, sorry.

I meant define a fixed ip for the device on your network not the external one. When you configure settings, try to used a fixed ip address and define a google dns (4.4.4.4 8.8.8.8 are the ones and are much faster than my provider).

BTW it iwas 5€/month here in Greece for a static.I had one, years ago.