Re: SATA disc spindown

Hello Ramon,

Please check the wdc link [1] I gave you again, WD20EARS is on the list. The wiki article can't keep up all the time with newer green series coming out.

[1] http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5357

Regards

Lou

Ramon Hofer wrote:

Sorry, one more question to the wdidle3:
On the ubuntuusers page and the WD page they write, that it should only
be used for WD1000FYPS-01ZKB0, WD7500AYPS-01ZKB0 and WD7501AYPS-01ZKB0.
But I have a different drive. So I wondered if they just didn't update
their homepage and mean all of the Caviar Green series?