Re: KDE activities

On 27/11/11 09:00, Alan Chandler wrote:
This shows I have two activities both named "New Activity". I should
then right click on a desktop and select "Desktop Settings" I should see
a window with the left pane having three options "Wallpaper", "Activity"
and "Mouse Actions". Instead I see a window with only two options,
"View" and "Mouse Actions".

Have I not installed something I should have? or has this changed and
all these web pages are out of date?

I have cracked it.

In later releases of KDE = not sure exactly when, but I think 4.6, the activity manager shows each activity with a little wrench in the bottom right hand corner. Click on that, and you can change the name.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk