Re: Password Management ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Password Management ?
- From: Peter Beck <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 00:03:11 +0100
- Message-id: <4ECECD2F.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <CANLX3yg5FO05rP=Hu_L7asq5TC+m+EWbd96DUXnULQeJXV5FKQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CALvL=TNFAXxhcchcreA7CqOiM2brkVt=F2kMeVGX7CEBW9Vfirstname.lastname@example.org> <CANLX3yg5FO05rP=Hu_L7asq5TC+m+EWbd96DUXnULQeJXV5FKQ@mail.gmail.com>
On 24/11/11 16:42, Chris Brennan wrote:
I'm also using Keepass, it's available for all platforms (Linux, Win,
I use KeePass, it's an offline database program to manage passwords, it's
under active development and I've never had any real problems with it.
and there is a Web-Interface available, but I've never used it myself: