Re: Make WiFi work.

Paul Isambert, 24.11.2011:
> Le 24/11/2011 10:08, richard.bown@blueyonder.co.uk a écrit :
> >
> >What about ndiswrapper ?
> >

> A promising lead. So I've tried that; ndiswrapper works, but then
> modprobe doesn't recognize it (it says something about .conf files,
> too). Perhaps I've done something wrong earlier (I've done so many
> things).

I realize it's difficult to copy-paste-and-email error messages when
you don't have the network going yet, but maybe you could take a picture
and upload it somewhere, or at least write down one or two lines of
the error and send it to the list?  (In one of your earlier messages
about the built-in device you wrote that you compiled the driver and
it loaded fine but modprobe complained.  However, there were no
details about what the error was.)