Re: los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan? quién me ayuda

On Tue, 22 Nov 2011 18:18:32 -0500, Alexis Herera wrote:

> Quién me ayuda, los repositorios de Sarge no me funcionan. Por cuál los
> puedo reemplazar porque quiero actualizar mi versión de Debian

Alexis, you have post to the English mailing list, you better try by
resending your message to the Spanish one (debian-user-
spanish@lists.debian.org) or rewrite/repost your query in English so
people can give you some hints.

Anyway, and in reply to your query, I guess Sarge repository is now
available at the archive mirror:

http://archive.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/

If you want to update to Squeeze (the current stable) it will require a
jump of three releases, (sarge → etch → lenny → squeeze) you will have to
carefully read the Release Notes for Squeeze but AFAIK, it is only
oficially supported to update from one release to the next one, so be
very cautious if you plan to do a direct upgrade.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón