Re: group membership missing after update (debianuser: message 8 of 20)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: group membership missing after update (debianuser: message 8 of 20)
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 08:17:45 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 14:10:55 +0100
> After my last safe-upgrade, I'm not member of any
> groups when I open a shell...
> -output of "groups" is "markus" - and that's all :s
Found it out myself yesterday: For some testing, I had two users with
my uid in /etc/passwd. That was no problem until the last update. Now I
removed my evil twin from /etc/passwd and all is fine...
What a fortune that we have the sources :)