Re: debian-user-digest Digest V2011 #2111

sunny_DC@pghmail.com wrote:
> Funny I can get mail from this list but I cannot
> unsubscribe from it.

Every (unsigned) message to the mailing list includes the following
information about how to unsubscribe from it.

> with a subject of "unsubscribe".

Have you done this?  You didn't say but are reporting a problem.
Since that is how you would unsubscribe I can only assume that you
have not done this yet.  Start there.  You will get a confirmation
reply.  Confirm it.

You can also use the web page form to start the process.