Re: disable Gnome 3 screen lockout

On 2011-11-20, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:26:01 +0000, Curt wrote:
>
> Sigh. That's what I'm saying, that using the English term won't work in
> some cases.

But what I'm saying is that you are saying nothing we don't already
know.  When the man said search for "lock," all intelligent people
inferred that they should use the appropriate, equivalent search term
for their locale. Or are you suggesting he should have posted the
appropriate term for every language for which Debian has a locale, in
order to satisfy the needs of a tiny, perhaps even entirely fictitious
minority?