Re: Hi, how to change the LC_CTYPE?

According to my experience, editing /etc/default/locale should work.
I did restart my laptop and found that the line "export LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.UTF-8" didn't work.
However, when I switched to root, and run locale -a, the output became normal. To confirm that, I run set | grep LC_CTYPE. It is true that LC_CTYPE=zh_CN.UTF-8.
My root account uses bash, and my account uses zsh as default sh. I guess it's the problem of my zsh.
But I still don't know the solution.