Re: RE: alternatives to aircrack-ng

(I ran into this info a few minutes after I'd deleted the original
message so I found the message on the archive on the web and tried
to construct header fields to match.  Crossing my fingers.)

> (stuff about aircrack-ng being removed from debian and pyrit being
> offered as an alternative.  stuff about pyrit's inadequacy as a
> replacement.  etc.)

A few minutes ago I was looking at the package iw in sid and saw that it
says "Replaces: aircrack-ng (<< 1:1.0~rc2-1)".  I don't really know
anything about either package and iw seems not ready yet, but I thought
sharing this info can't hurt...