Re: GUI for mic testing ?

On 16/11/11 08:09, J. Bakshi wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 08:54:26 +0200
Johann Spies<jspies@sun.ac.za>  wrote:

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 07:50:21AM +0200, J. Bakshi wrote:
Dear list,

Any small GUI tool for mic testing ?

audacity (but it is not small).

yes , it is an elephant fir just testing mic

You can try mhwaveedit, it's a neat wave editor, if you open the record window it shows two meters. (hint, sometimes by default not all the toolbar, including the record button is displayed, just make the window bigger).

Lorenzo.

gnome-sound-recorder

mine is a gnome/kde free world

--
** NOTE **: This gmail address is my new email.
I will still be reading my libero.it email, but please use this new one for any further email.