bcm5974 and mac book pro 8,1

Hi,

I've got a Debian Wheezy with linux-image-3.1 running on a mac book
pro 8,1. The thing is that the module bcm5974 is not being loaded
properly and that makes the trackpad to lose its multitouch
capabilities.
The module usbhid is being loaded instead of the proper one. I've
tried blacklisting usb_hid and to force loading the bcm5974 but the
trackpad is still being handled by usb_hid.

Anyone knows what may be happening?

I know it works because I've built a custom kernel from upstream with
the driver builtin and the touchpad had multitouch support.

Cheers

--
David