Re: error when configuring the Kerberos NFSv4 on Debian 6.0.3 (in testing no error)

Kramarenko A. Maksim (Mc.Sim@k-max.name on 2011-11-14 13:02 +0400):
> Hello, All!
> Tired of "fighting" with Kreberos.
> The second week I can not properly configure the server  NFSv4 and
> domain on Win 2k8 R2 via kerberos. Kinit command, etc. work properly
> and get tickets from the KDC:

> =============================
> ...daemon.log.....
> Nov 8 13:50:10 archiv rpc.gssd[2067]: WARNING: KDC has no support for
> encryption type while getting initial ticket for principal
> 'nfs/archiv.sag.local@SAG.LOCAL' using keytab

If this is the cause, and it seems to be, then your kernel is simply too
old. The default kernel in Squeeze only support des-cbc encryption for
NFS, and that is deprecated. On Linux systems the workaround is to
specify allow_weak_crypto in krb5.conf, but I'm not aware of a
workaround for Windows.

Maybe try a newer kernel, e.g. from backports?

Regards,
Arno