Re (2): Meaning of letters in aptitude output not found with ? inside aptitude

Harry,

From:	Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
Date:	Sun, 13 Nov 2011 17:40:12 -0600
> I could still use a little push though... I've scanned thru 3977 lines
> and according to my editor emacs, I am only 50% thru the document.

To reply at a more abstract level, you might find the work of
Niklaus Wirth and colleagues at the ETHZ interesting and pertinent.
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklaus_Wirth

References to individual documents are easily found.

Best Regards,             ... Peter E.

--
New telephone 1 360 639 0202.  Old telephone 1 360 450 2132.
bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca
Work "http://carnot.yi.org/";.
"http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/index.html#Itinerary";.